Sunday, March 4, 2012

CHAMPAGNE LIFESTYLE ON A BEER BUDGET – LITERALLY

I love a sexy pair of stilettos and fabulous handbag just as much as the next gal, but let’s be honest do I really want to pay $800 for a pair of Christian Louboutin’s? Okay, well yes, actually I do, but the reality is I can’t afford it, especially in today’s economy. Shoes aren’t going to pay the rent.


So we shift to Plan B.


I love high end luxury brands like Missoni, Marni, Versace, Gucci, YSL and the list goes on for days, but I need to stay focused on budget. As I mentioned before, there is no excuse why you can’t look chic and amazing for an affordable price. Over the years H&M, Target, Macy’s, Kohls, JC Penny, Sears (yeah it said it, Sears) have worked with famous designers to create exclusive pieces for their stores.   The latest partnerships have been pretty damn good. Here are a few lines that I was totally feeling:

  • Kardashian’s for Sears – Lingerie and accessories worth a look
  • Jason Wu for Target – It’s Jason Wu do I really need to explain
  • Mango for JC Penny – Great work clothes and dresses are fabulous
  • Karl Langerfeld for Macys – Perfect print T-shirts
  • Versace for H&M – Hot dresses for any occasion
  • Vera Wang & Jennifer Lopez for Kohls – Great pieces for work and evening




So happy shopping and have a glass of champagne in my name with all the money you will be saving while looking like a million bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment